Lemon water with flaxseed is an extraordinary drink to improve the functioning of the body. It is attributed to great detoxifying benefits. It is perfect for weight loss that reduces the feeling of hunger and strengthens the immune system.
Undoubtedly one of the most powerful health allies is the lemon. It is attributed great benefits due to its antibacterial qualities and its digestive properties are perfect for weight loss. Moreover, its magnificent citric acid content makes it a great assistant to protect the immune system and increase the body’s defenses.
The lemon water with flaxseed is one of the most powerful remedies to detoxify the body and to lose weight. This is because the compounds of these two ingredients are beneficial to accelerate metabolism, facilitate digestion and promote the elimination of toxins and wastes. Know everything a glass of this drink a day can do for you:
Benefits of lemon water with flaxseeds:
- Reduces the separation of the hunger hormone, due to its high fiber content provides a satisfying effect.
- It is a low-calorie drink that keeps the body hydrated.
- Its extraordinary contribution to vitamin C strengthens the immune system, naturally increases the body’s defenses and prevents diseases.
- It is a drink with diuretic properties, perfect to eliminate the retention of liquids, toxins, and wastes that lodge in the intestinal walls.
- It is a drink that causes an alkalizing effect in the body and with a high contribution to antioxidants.
It contains polyphenols that are involved in the elimination of fats. Also, its content in citric acid stimulates separation Bili responsible s substance promoting proper digestion of lipids.
Flaxseeds are famous for their wonderful contribution to Omega 3 acids, provide great anti-inflammatory properties and promote cardiovascular health.
Its contribution to dietary fiber is a good assistant to combat high levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and blood glucose.
How to prepare lemon water with flaxseed?
You will need to:
- 1 liter of purified water
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed
- 2 lemons
In a medium saucepan add water and let it boil, then pour the linseed seeds. Lower the heat and rest in the hot water for 3 minutes. Strain the seeds and allow them to cool.
Pour the purified water into a jar, add the juice of the freshly squeezed lemons and pour the previously hydrated flaxseeds. Rest in the refrigerator and enjoy.
The consumption of 1 liter of this drink per day is recommended. To detoxify the body, you can take it for 7 days in a row together with a low-calorie diet.
Drink a glass of lemon water with flaxseed when you wake up fast.
Divide the rest of the water to consume it throughout the day.